Best Indoor Air Quality Services near Hagerstown, MD
Whether we’re at home or in the office, people tend to spend 90 percent of their time indoors. As a result, poor indoor air poses dangerous health risks to your employees or family. Hagerstown Heating & Cooling offers indoor air quality products and solutions to help you maintain a healthy indoor environment.
REME HALO® Whole Home In-Duct Air Purifier
Causes and Consequences of Poor Indoor Air Quality
When we think of poor indoor air, we tend to attribute it to common causes like smoke, dust and pet dander. But there are a lot of other contributors. Volatile organic compounds (VOCs) in paint, cleaning supplies, pesticides and even craft materials can affect indoor air and harm our health. Depending on the level of pollution found in your home, members of your family can start to experience asthma and allergy symptoms like:
- Coughing and sneezing.
- Upper respiratory congestion.
- Itchy skin.
- Dry throat.
How to Maintain a Healthy Indoor Environment?
If you notice relief after leaving a particular room or building, then the symptoms mentioned above are probably the consequence of poor indoor air quality. Thankfully, there are some inexpensive and simple steps you can take to help fight back pollution:
- Schedule an indoor air quality inspection.
- Use VOC-free products.
- Clean regularly.
- Use a vacuum with a HEPA-filter.
- Invest in IAQ solutions.
- Arrange periodic duct cleaning.
Indoor Air Quality Testing and IAQ Solutions
We believe everyone deserves to enjoy the comfort and safety of clean indoor air. Hagerstown Heating & Cooling offers an extensive line of indoor air quality products that can remove harmful contaminants from the air and help you maintain a healthy home environment. Our indoor air quality products include:
- Air purifiers and air cleaners: Air purifiers help remove contaminants from the air, while air cleaners filter out pollutants. They both serve the same purpose, but they achieve it in a different manner.
- Air humidifiers: When indoor humidity levels fall lower than 35 percent, it’s considered dry air, which can impair your air quality. Air humidifiers help prevent this by increasing humidity to a healthy level.
- Ventilators: Improved ventilation is an effective-method proven to combat indoor contaminants. Ventilators do just that by exchanging polluted indoor air with fresh outdoor air.
REME HALO Whole Home In-Duct Air Purifier
The Reme Halo Whole-Home In-Duct Air Purifier is an indoor air quality solution that works to clean every cubic inch of the air that your HVAC system reaches. It helps to eliminate the risk of sick building syndrome by reducing pollutants and odors within your home. It’s effective against eliminating particulates, gases and microbial, including pollen, dander, dust, bacteria and viruses. Watch these videos to learn more about this highly effective IAQ solution:
If you or your family start to experience worsening asthma or allergy symptoms, call our indoor air quality experts. We offer IAQ solutions to Boonsboro, Clear Spring, Hagerstown, Myersville, Sharpsburg, Smithsburg and the surrounding areas in Maryland.