Best Indoor Air Quality Services near Hagerstown, MD
Whether we’re at home or in the office, people tend to spend 90 percent of their time indoors. As a result, poor indoor air poses dangerous health risks to your employees or family. Hagerstown Heating & Cooling offers indoor air quality products and solutions to help you maintain a healthy indoor environment.
How to Maintain a Healthy Indoor Environment
If you notice relief after leaving a particular room or building, then the symptoms mentioned above are probably the consequence of poor indoor air quality. Thankfully, there are some inexpensive and simple steps you can take to help fight back pollution:
- Schedule an indoor air quality inspection.
- Use VOC-free products.
- Clean regularly.
- Use a vacuum with a HEPA-filter.
- Invest in IAQ solutions.
- Arrange periodic duct cleaning.
All three phases of air contaminants are equally responsible for aggravating asthma, allergies, and your overall health.
Indoor Air Quality Testing and IAQ Solutions
We believe everyone deserves to enjoy the comfort and safety of clean indoor air. Hagerstown Heating & Cooling offers an extensive line of indoor air quality products that can remove harmful contaminants from the air and help you maintain a healthy home environment. Our indoor air quality products include:
- Air purifiers and air cleaners: Air purifiers help remove contaminants from the air, while air cleaners filter out pollutants. They both serve the same purpose, but they achieve it in a different manner.
- Air humidifiers: When indoor humidity levels fall lower than 35 percent, it’s considered dry air, which can impair your air quality. Air humidifiers help prevent this by increasing humidity to a healthy level.
- Ventilators: Improved ventilation is an effective-method proven to combat indoor contaminants. Ventilators do just that by exchanging polluted indoor air with fresh outdoor air.
Whole Home In-Duct Air Purifier
The Reme Halo Whole-Home In-Duct Air Purifier is an indoor air quality solution that works to clean every cubic inch of the air that your HVAC system reaches. It helps to eliminate the risk of sick building syndrome by reducing pollutants and odors within your home. It’s effective against eliminating particulates, gases and microbial, including pollen, dander, dust, bacteria and viruses. Watch this video to learn more about this highly effective IAQ solution:
If you or your family start to experience worsening asthma or allergy symptoms, call our indoor air quality experts. We offer IAQ solutions in Boonsboro, Clear Spring, FairPlay, Hagerstown, Halfway, Keedysville, Maugansville, Myersville, Rohrersville, Sharpsburg, Smithsburg and Waynesboro in Maryland and Greencastle, Rouzerville and Williamsport in Pennsylvania.