Water Heater Repair and Installation in Hagerstown, MD and All Surrounding Areas
If you’ve recently stepped into a cold shower when you expected a stream of hot water, there’s probably something wrong with your water heater. Unless you’re showering on the hottest day of the year, cold showers are uncomfortable experiences. At Hagerstown Heating & Cooling, we offer the water heater services you need to enjoy hot water in your home at a moment’s notice. We work with tank and tankless water heaters.
Tank and Tankless Water Heater Repair in Hagerstown, MD
Lacking hot water isn’t the only sign that something is wrong with your water heater. If your water heater is still delivering hot water into your home, it could still require repair. Catching the problem early is the best way to prevent higher repair costs and the need for a replacement. If you notice any of the following water heater issues, it’s time to seek professional help from the super techs at Hagerstown Heating & Cooling:
- Leaking from the tank.
- Rust-colored water.
- Lack of hot water.
- Strange noises inside the tank.
Tank and Tankless Water Heater Installation in Hagerstown, MD
Are you frequently scheduling water heater repairs or taking cold showers? It’s probably time to start thinking about replacing your water heater. Hagerstown Heating & Cooling can help you select the right tank or tankless water heater for your home. Here are some of the most common reasons homeowners replace their water heater:
- Constant crackling or rattling noises caused by hardened sediment.
- Water heater is more than the average lifespan of 10 years old.
- Heat-induced cracks in the metal cause your water heater to leak.
- Corrosion damages your water heater and results in rusty water.
Enjoy a Lifetime of Hot Water With the Rheem Marathon Electric Water Heater
If you want a water heater that’s built to last, look no further than the Rheem Marathon electric water heater. This is the last water heater you’ll have to purchase for your home, eliminating the need for costly replacements.
The Rheem Marathon provides unmatched durability, lasting longer than other electric water heaters on the market. It’s easy to install and service, and maintenance is fast thanks for its bowl-shaped tank bottom that drains completely. Its blow-molded polybutene inner tank won’t rust or corrode, while its outer tank resists scratches, dents and salt air. With two-and-a-half inches of polyurethane foam insulation, which minimizes standby heat loss by only allowing 5°F loss in 24 hours, you’ll maximize efficiency and save money on your energy bills while enjoying hot water around the clock.
Choose Hagerstown Heating & Cooling for Your Water Heater Service
- We keep you in the loop during the water heater installation or repair.
- We provide upfront estimates and prompt, courteous and honest service.
- Our super techs wear shoe covers, use protective mats and clean the work area.
- We offer 100 percent money back and ultimate buy back guarantees.
- Our super techs go through 90 hours of intense training every year.
- We don’t charge an additional fee for after-hours emergency service.
To schedule a water heater service in Boonsboro, Clear Spring, FairPlay, Hagerstown, Halfway, Keedysville, Maugansville, Myersville, Rohrersville, Sharpsburg, Smithsburg and Waynesboro in Maryland or Greencastle, Rouzerville and Williamsport in Pennsylvania, contact us today. Our super techs are standing by to complete your water heater installation or repair.